Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- November 27th, 2012, 12:14 PM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2012
- Ensenada, Baja California, MX
- 2 times
None yet, but Working on It.
My name is Antonio, originally from the states but studying in Baja California, Mexico. I'm a 5th/8th semester student, currently in clinicals. I don't know where I want to practice yet, I will be taking my Step 1 of the USMLE hopefully next summer (2013). I'm also happily married and have a 5 month old, beautiful daughter, both who inspire me to reach my goals. Much love to all my fellow med students.November 27th, 2012, 12:20 PM #2
Welcome to Med Studentz, antoniojacobo!
Thanks for introducing yourself! I really hope you get lots of information from this site and also make a few new friends!November 27th, 2012, 12:28 PM #3
Welcome! And what a lovely introduction.November 27th, 2012, 01:20 PM #4
Thanks for the introduction antoniojacobo! We're glad that you chose to become a Med Studentz Member!
If you have any questions, please ask them in the proper section and we would love to help!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By anticholinesterase in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 2Last Post: July 14th, 2013, 12:57 AM
- By Medstud in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: May 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
- By Zaini33 in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Tags for this Thread