Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- April 20th, 2013, 05:13 PM #1
Fsc or A Levels
AoA, Hi Guys.
I was Confused after doing O levels that what to do next, FSc or A levels.
I chose FSc by hearing that it is much easier than A levels. But found many Difficulties while doing it. I worked but i could not score Marks. and than the term ended.
I am now Stucked that what should I do now,, i think that if I repeat FSc 1st year, than my prepration will b much better than this year. BUT, there is another option too, A levels. I can't figure out what should I do now, After doing O levels and 1st year of FSc (in which i didnt performed well)
So, i want your opinions that after doing 1st Year of FSc with poor performance, should i repeat FSc or do A levels.
I hope my case is Clear to All.
your Opinions will b highly beneficial. plz HELP.
Thank you.April 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM #2
Hi Sohail Shaheen! Welcome to Med Studentz!April 20th, 2013, 06:14 PM #3
Welcome! Hope you enjoy being a part of our community, Sohail Shaheen!April 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM #4
can i get my answers,, because i am too stuffed these days,, plz
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By onom in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 2Last Post: December 8th, 2012, 04:29 PM
- By ibrahim721 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 11th, 2011, 05:27 PM
- By Hopefulmedic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM
- By chickoos in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: December 20th, 2008, 10:23 PM
- By Sana in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: December 19th, 2007, 07:00 PM