Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- August 26th, 2013, 11:04 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2013
- 0 times
My Chances in KEMU or Allama Iqbal!
I am a student from Nepal...I have been selected by government of Nepal to study MBBS under PTAP... What are my chances of getting into KEMU or Aallma Iqbal??? How does the selection procedure for foreign students work??? Also is Multan(Nishtar Medical College) a safe place for foreign students considering I'm a Buddhist!!August 26th, 2013, 11:12 PM #2
Hi Ksap, thanks for signing up! We're so glad to have you as a member of our community!
If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in the correct section so that we can all help you!August 27th, 2013, 12:11 AM #3
Hi Ksap, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!August 27th, 2013, 02:25 AM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By hassaan59 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 3rd, 2014, 11:09 AM
- By Ghani1992 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: October 3rd, 2014, 10:43 AM
- By Haseeb Ahmad in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
- By Picoseconds in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 19th, 2011, 11:27 PM
- By saghuman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 31st, 2007, 07:23 AM
Tags for this Thread