Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: I Am A New Member
- November 19th, 2013, 03:51 AM #1
I Am A New Member
Assalamalikum,my name is marium,i am doing A levels in UK,my A S level result wasnt what i had expected,so i have applied for Law through UCAS,but on the other hand i was intrested in medicine ,so am looking for the options for applying abroad.people are suggesting other cities in Europe,but i would love to study in Pakistan, as i have lived in islamabad for 2 yrs when i was 8yrs old and i absolutely lovvvvveee Pakistan.so i thought i can register here and find out as much as i can.i can speak urdu fluently(except in few cases where i made a fool out of myself),and can also read (as i know arabic)and urdu nearly has same alphabets.but obviously not as fast as my baba,and NO i cant write in urdu, so first thing i ll be asking would be if urdu is compulsary.but i ll do all asking in a proper forum.
i guess i have to tell about my hobbies, i love playing tennis, i love spending time with my pets,i like reading, playing with my kid cousins,love watching movies with family.am waiting for WAAR to realease in UK.i think this is more than enough.
MariumNovember 19th, 2013, 04:05 AM #2
Welcome aboard marium786!November 19th, 2013, 04:27 AM #3
thx,its great to be here.November 19th, 2013, 04:57 AM #4
Thanks for the introduction marium786! We're glad that you chose to become a Med Studentz Member!
If you have any questions, please ask them in the proper section and we would love to help!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By meher in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: October 8th, 2013, 03:50 PM
- By Keen in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: April 8th, 2013, 12:26 PM
- By kikimd in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: October 16th, 2012, 05:47 PM
- By geet92 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: July 25th, 2012, 08:03 PM
- By Liquid_krystale in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: June 15th, 2006, 11:13 AM