Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Seeking For Advice
- March 22nd, 2014, 06:54 PM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2014
- 0 times
Seeking For Advice
Hi, I am Min Li and I have finished my O-level equivalent examination last year. My next step is to take Foundation In Science and later further my studies on medicine in Russia. I would like some opinions on whether studying in Russia is a good choice or not?March 22nd, 2014, 07:01 PM #2
Hi tee_li, thanks for signing up! We're so glad to have you as a member of our community!
If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in the correct section so that we can all help you!March 22nd, 2014, 08:02 PM #3
Hi tee_li, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By inception in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 2Last Post: December 31st, 2011, 11:37 AM
- By Emaan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 27th, 2011, 04:16 PM
- By Questions180 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 13th, 2010, 10:03 PM
- By raza77 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 27th, 2010, 05:43 PM
- By maik7upurz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 46Last Post: October 21st, 2008, 11:48 PM