Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- May 29th, 2014, 10:38 PM #1
A Level Students And Admission Into Pakistani Medical Colleges
So.... i just started with my MCAT academy. I am an A level student waiting for my result which will come out on the 13th of august this year. Im concerned as to whether ill be able to get admission into a good college in MY city i.e. lahore.
I wanted to ask the minimum AND averagr criteria for a level students to get into med schools here. Also, do i have a shot at all? If i do really good on my MCAT?May 29th, 2014, 10:50 PM #2
Welcome aboard Momina Ayaz!May 29th, 2014, 11:43 PM #3
Thanks for the introduction Momina Ayaz! We're glad that you chose to become a Med Studentz Member!
If you have any questions, please ask them in the proper section and we would love to help!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sini in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: September 25th, 2016, 12:57 PM
- By kay94 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: August 6th, 2014, 09:58 PM
- By RDX in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: September 19th, 2013, 05:19 PM
- By hammad khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 24th, 2010, 10:20 AM
- By so_soon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Tags for this Thread