Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Pakistani 'honour victim' dies
- May 23rd, 2006, 04:27 AM #1
Pakistani 'honour victim' dies
"Noor Jehan was allegedly shot by relatives after being declared guilty of adultery under an ancient tribal tradition in southern Pakistan".
this is why the world thinks pakistanis are backward people.....mind you i didnt know 14 yr olds would be interested in marriage..surely when i was 14 the only thing on mymind was zelda and playstaion...May 23rd, 2006, 06:42 AM #2May 23rd, 2006, 02:30 PM #3
More reason why the govt should spend money on basic education and facilities in the tribal areas, these people are totally blocked from the outside worldNever let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.May 23rd, 2006, 04:26 PM #4I totally ruled at Zelda 64
unfortunatly I couldnt pass the underwater stage...my kid bro and I would spend all day and night trying to clock it untill my mother took the nintendo 64 away from us....
hmmm wouldnt it be wonderful if the pak govt did provide free basic education..im not talkin about providing a welfare state as that is jus hopin for too much but basic education would jus help people so much..maybe if this gal was busy with homework she would'nt have had the time to fall in love?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Shahan Khan in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 5th, 2014, 06:39 PM
- By isparkaling in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 9th, 2012, 10:15 AM
- By noobDoc! in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: December 12th, 2010, 10:59 PM
- By TariqRa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: February 15th, 2009, 10:59 AM
- By adhammaqbool in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM