Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- February 16th, 2006, 04:17 AM #1March 15th, 2006, 09:22 PM #2
- Member Since
- Feb 2006
- Dominican Republic
- 12 times
I dont think I would...
Hey honest dave, my parents are haitian but I dont thi'nk I would ever want to study there the way things are at the moment. I've been there like 3 times since my adolecent years but I can't imagine myself living there...I'm being "honest", lol. I wont ever neglect my heritage but when things are bad, things are bad.
I have visited your site by the way, and I am proud of you for what you do for the people over there. May God bless you!
laterMarch 22nd, 2006, 09:00 AM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By MastahRiz in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 55Last Post: April 2nd, 2015, 10:26 AM
- By MastahRiz in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 14Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 12:00 PM
- By Rehan in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 23Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 11:55 AM
- By kayyy in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: November 8th, 2012, 09:43 AM
- By geminii2006 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 2Last Post: January 2nd, 2007, 05:06 PM