Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- March 24th, 2015, 04:46 PM #1
Tips For Admission Interview For A Medical School
Aspirant of medical career usually feel scared of the response they’ll get from their medical school application. While drafting your medical school application make sure that you connect successfully with the objectives of the Medical school you are applying for. If you’re academic desires go align with that of the medical school, your chances of acceptance will increase eventually. Along with your GPA and MCAT, your admission interview also plays a very important role in turning the tables in your favor.
Interview works for both side as it gives academia a chance to explore the abilities of the applicant and student gets to know about the school. Therefore, be fully prepared to get most out of it.
On interview, make sure that you reach the place at right time as it gives you extra point in personality evaluation. Normally it’s three against one on board so nothing much to worry about. Remind yourself that confidence is the key. Make sure that you impart your passion for the subject to the admission board so they you may remain in their thought while granting admissions. Go beyond the stereotypes answers like helping people etc. be specific and unique in your attempt to show your passion for medical services.
Make sure your admission interview earns you a good evaluation which will help in the pursuit of a career in medicine.August 8th, 2015, 12:58 AM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Amir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 13th, 2014, 01:25 AM
- By PrasoonTripathi in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 6th, 2013, 02:53 PM
- By guria batool in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: November 15th, 2012, 11:31 AM
- By saranyachitra in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: May 13th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Tags for this Thread