Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: GCS Score
- July 7th, 2015, 06:21 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2015
- 0 times
I want to know about the glass gow coma scale...I Know it is used to find the consciousness of the patient...
I used Glassgow coma scale calculator in easycalculation.com site to measure GCS score...
In the calculator, it has been mentioned that GCS score from 3 to 15 is in the range of normal...
Why it is measured from 3 to 15....Is it true that no patient will have 0,1, or 2 as GCS score.July 16th, 2015, 03:56 PM #2
U should talk about this on the web not on a forum i think. Go to wikipedia. They talk about it quite well with signs and stuff.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By leena1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM
- By Salman_Khaliq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 10th, 2011, 01:44 PM
- By irumaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: May 28th, 2010, 12:38 AM
- By Morning glory in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 4th, 2010, 10:57 PM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: January 9th, 2010, 07:38 AM