Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Addmition In Doctors Of Medicine
- August 31st, 2015, 04:40 PM #1
Addmition In Doctors Of Medicine
I have two questions....
If i take 60+ % marks in Fsc will i be able to get addmission in doctors of medicine?
My second question is that,
With 60+% marks in which medical feild i can take addmission other than MD?September 4th, 2015, 02:33 PM #2
Doctor of medicine? Do you mean MBBS? Ok, so 60% in FSc. is basically the minimum requirement to appear in the entry tests of Medical colleges. If your % is less than 60, you are not elligible to apply in medical colleges. But still you should try to get much more than 60% in FSc. Because most of the good colleges have high merits. Other than MBBS, you can go for BDS, Pharm D etc. But even for BDS, you should try and get a better % in FSC.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By dajaz in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 13th, 2014, 11:40 AM
- By star child in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 2Last Post: May 6th, 2010, 05:54 PM
- By maik7upurz in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 21Last Post: August 23rd, 2008, 06:04 AM
- By Drrobert007 in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: May 15th, 2008, 04:09 AM
- By adil_909 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: January 6th, 2007, 10:41 AM