Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: A Stupid Question :D :P
- September 4th, 2015, 02:40 PM #1
A Stupid Question :D :P
I was going through PMDC's website to see the colleges that were recognised, and they had also mentioned the no. of students each college was allowed to take in, like RMC is permitted 350, FUMC 150, Shifa 100 etc. So a stupid question struck my mind. Are all of these students seated in the same lecture rooms or class rooms? Because most of the colleges I had visited, had single rooms for each class. So how do you guys even get to know all 350 of your batch mates.September 4th, 2015, 03:03 PM #2
For regular lectures everyone is squished into one class. For lectures in the labs, the students are divided into groups and then they have different lab lectures.
Say, a class is divided into three groups. Group A, B, and C.
Group A will go to the Anatomy Laboratory, group B to the Biochemistry laboratory, and group C to a different lab, all at the same time.
Hope this helps.~~Un chat retombe toujours sur ses pattes~~
~~Neko ni kyuusei ari~~September 4th, 2015, 04:53 PM #3
O it seems impossible but with time everyone get along well with each other!September 4th, 2015, 06:26 PM #4
Thanks for the replies guys
Got the answers for my questions.October 17th, 2015, 08:01 PM #5
Alright. So, this might sound absurd, but can we keep pets in hostels?
Is it allowed? I mean, there aren't any rules against keeping pets in hostels..at least I haven't found any..~~Un chat retombe toujours sur ses pattes~~
~~Neko ni kyuusei ari~~
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By chrissylynn2587 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: December 31st, 2014, 08:39 PM
- By ezra in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: October 21st, 2011, 01:03 AM
- By Irtaza in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 31st, 2010, 08:17 PM
- By zarme faraz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 16th, 2008, 04:05 PM
- By SaneelaAltaf in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: December 4th, 2007, 09:37 PM