Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 4th, 2015, 06:09 PM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2015
- 0 times
Is A Master's Degree Needed For Holistic Nutrition?
Alternativemedicinecollege is the famous medicine college for providing the holistic nutrition certification program to the students.They have provided the diploma and degree courses in holistic nutrition.The duration of the course is 3 years and four years.It is essential that master degree is really benefited for graduate students and many students prefer to choose good career in holistic nutrition.Holistic nutritionists are specialized in nutrition that heal patients using natural foods and products instead of conventional medical treatments.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By medicinecollege in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: August 6th, 2015, 04:45 PM
- By medicinecollege in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: July 28th, 2015, 05:13 PM
- By medicinecollege in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: July 18th, 2015, 11:00 AM
- By medicinecollege in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: May 14th, 2015, 09:37 PM
- By ibrahim721 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: January 26th, 2011, 08:56 PM