Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: My future depends on it.
- March 5th, 2016, 02:26 AM #1
My future depends on it.
Hey brainies ! I took MCAT last year and scored quite low because I couldn't pay much attention. I have 953 marks in Fsc and 972/1050 in matric.
And suddenly this thought occurred to me if all this hard work is worth it ! I mean, medical life is going to be tough and I've no plans to fly overseas looking for a job with a reasonable pay. Will I be able to make enough money here and live a respectable life as a doctor ? Is all my hard work going to pay me back or after sometime i am going to find myself here again whining about the system and cursing the government for low wages ?
Please, do help. 20k is not a reasonable amount after all the hard work.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Elia in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: October 29th, 2013, 06:08 AM
- By Ayesha Noor in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: October 23rd, 2013, 12:00 AM
- By dustfinger in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 3Last Post: July 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM
- By arman_ali in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 6th, 2010, 03:15 AM
- By derek.yu in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: July 21st, 2007, 06:23 PM