Last Movie You Seen? - Page 6
Our Sponsors
Welcome to Med Studentz Medical Forums, a friendly and informative student community where you can join thousands of other medical students from all over the world discussing everything related to medical school admissions, studying for medical licensing exams, and the medical profession in general.

As a registered member you will be able to:

  • Post and participate in discussions throughout the board.
  • Communicate with other medical students around the world.
  • Find the latest valuable information regarding how to obtain research and clinical electives, internships and residencies.
  • Access special Members Only features not available to unregistered users.
All this and much more is available to you
absolutely free when you register for an account.
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 188
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Last Movie You Seen?

  1. #101
    Med Studentz Pro taimur's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    21 times
    lol....................

  2. #102
    Med Studentz Pro Smeer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA, United States
    Posts
    415
    Liked
    36 times
    lol I've never seen Rambo myself. I guess people tossed the title around so much in the 90s I never felt the need to actually rent it and give it a watch.
  3. #103
    Med Studentz Pro taimur's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    21 times
    WUT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U GUYS!!!

    dude its rambo! rambo!!!!!

    the man with only one mission: to destoy any enemy personnel! to kill effectively! period!

    and oh yeah i saw the bourne ultimatum and thought it was cool.......
    theres also a punjabi movie called ultimatum and has a song that goes like this
    "mere pyaar da ultimatummmmmmmmm"

  4. #104
    Med Studentz Pro Smeer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA, United States
    Posts
    415
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taimur View Post
    WUT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U GUYS!!!

    dude its rambo! rambo!!!!!

    the man with only one mission: to destoy any enemy personnel! to kill effectively! period!
    I saw the trailer for the new Rambo yesterday, and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome.
  5. #105
    Med Studentz Pro taimur's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeer View Post
    I saw the trailer for the new Rambo yesterday, and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome.

    all hail smeer!...........

  6. #106
    Med Studentz Pro Sadia's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    349
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taimur View Post
    and oh yeah i saw the bourne ultimatum and thought it was cool.......
    theres also a punjabi movie called ultimatum and has a song that goes like this
    "mere pyaar da ultimatummmmmmmmm"

    punjabi songs are the shiz...naseebo lal all the way...lol

    i watched saw4 last night it was wicked....

    n now im watchin meet joe black n im thinking its longer than any bollywood moovie iv seen
    "Are you allergic to our mascara??? But its sooo pretty!" -saira 03.06.07

    "I make the best threads...if i must say so myself "-me 10.05.07

    "The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she knows that the average man can see much better than he can think" Exley 1993


  7. #107
    Med Studentz Newbie
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    Location
    gb
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    0 times
    i watched saw 4 last nite too!!!!......watching it on the big screen is all the fun......
    .....but i mean....i dnt think it was half as scary as it was gruesome........

    wot it anione else make of it?
    #wink
  8. #108
    Moderator MedGrunt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Liked
    581 times
    Wow, there's already a saw 4?? What happened to saw 3? Yikes I guess i'm way behind on the movie scene...#eek
    MedGrunt signing out...
  9. #109
    Moderator MastahRiz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,818
    Liked
    91 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MedGrunt View Post
    Wow, there's already a saw 4?? What happened to saw 3? Yikes I guess i'm way behind on the movie scene...#eek
    Sounds like you're in med school
    Applying to pak med schools?

    Read our

  10. #110
    Med Studentz Pro taimur's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadia View Post
    n now im watchin meet joe black n im thinking its longer than any bollywood moovie iv seen
    i just saw meet joe black and it sure was pretty long.....abt 3 hrs.....it got boring in the end when the old guy had to meet everyone again and again before he finally died...........

    and oh yeah.....all i know is that saw is supposed to be a scary movie and i hate all horror movies because they all have the same story.........there is a group of people stuck in some desert, building, old mansion, some forest etc. and one by one they die by having their heads chopped off and whatnot until theres only one guy left who defeats this evil spirit, demon, witch, monster, zombie, ghost, etc or he too get killed by this evil being..........and in the end either no one knows what happened to those people or the guy who escapes tells people but they dont beleive him or the people who dont beleive him get eaten up too..........

  11. #111
    Med Studentz Pro Smeer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA, United States
    Posts
    415
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by taimur View Post
    and oh yeah.....all i know is that saw is supposed to be a scary movie and i hate all horror movies because they all have the same story.........there is a group of people stuck in some desert, building, old mansion, some forest etc. and one by one they die by having their heads chopped off and whatnot until theres only one guy left who defeats this evil spirit, demon, witch, monster, zombie, ghost, etc or he too get killed by this evil being..........and in the end either no one knows what happened to those people or the guy who escapes tells people but they dont beleive him or the people who dont beleive him get eaten up too..........
    Haven't seen any of the Saw movies, but I guess I won't need to after that nice spoiler summary hahah !

    I saw American Gangster a few days ago. I think you'll like it if you're a Denzel fan . A couple of unnecessary dirty scenes though that it definitely could have done without.
  12. #112
    Med Studentz Pro Sadia's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    349
    Liked
    10 times
    all saw movies are greaaaaaattt i love em..the underlying message is oh so very moral i suggest u all watch it when your fed up with life
    "Are you allergic to our mascara??? But its sooo pretty!" -saira 03.06.07

    "I make the best threads...if i must say so myself "-me 10.05.07

    "The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she knows that the average man can see much better than he can think" Exley 1993


  13. #113
    Med Studentz Newbie
    Member Since
    Dec 2006
    Location
    gb
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadia View Post
    all saw movies are greaaaaaattt i love em..the underlying message is oh so very moral i suggest u all watch it when your fed up with life
    my life isnt THAT boring!!!!
  14. #114
    Med Studentz Pro Smeer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA, United States
    Posts
    415
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadia View Post
    all saw movies are greaaaaaattt i love em..the underlying message is oh so very moral i suggest u all watch it when your fed up with life
    lol, the problem with that is there will always be good movies around to help lift your spirits when you're fed up with your life ! So, no need to ruin your movie taste by sinking down to the "Saw" level #wink
  15. #115
    Moderator MedGrunt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,595
    Liked
    581 times
    I watched Star Trek Nemesis again a couple of days ago. Not as good as some of the tv episodes of the next generation, but still pretty good. Any other trekkie fans out there?
    MedGrunt signing out...
  16. #116
    Med Studentz Pro taimur's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    21 times
    may the force be with you...........oh wait is taht star wars?

  17. #117
    Med Studentz Pro Sadia's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    349
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeer View Post
    lol, the problem with that is there will always be good movies around to help lift your spirits when you're fed up with your life ! So, no need to ruin your movie taste by sinking down to the "Saw" level #wink


    eazzzyyyy now no need for harshness..everybody is entitled to their own opnion with respect to movies now
    "Are you allergic to our mascara??? But its sooo pretty!" -saira 03.06.07

    "I make the best threads...if i must say so myself "-me 10.05.07

    "The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she knows that the average man can see much better than he can think" Exley 1993


  18. #118
    Med Studentz Pro Smeer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA, United States
    Posts
    415
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadia View Post
    eazzzyyyy now no need for harshness..everybody is entitled to their own opnion with respect to movies now

    hahaha, I'm sorry but it's a fact that saw movies are horrible, not my opinion !

    (lol sorry for sounding harsh, just being sarcastic #laugh)
  19. #119
    Moderator MastahRiz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,818
    Liked
    91 times
    Star trek and star wars both rock.
    Applying to pak med schools?

    Read our

  20. #120
    Med Studentz Pro taimur's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    21 times
    i saw rocky balboa! after watching that i was so hyped i did 50 pushups in a row......and i wanted to run up some steps but it was like midnight

    Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)