Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: What kind of internet?
- February 7th, 2007, 12:43 PM #1
What kind of internet?
After using those super slow 20 rupees "Net Cards," I got Micronet DSL for about 3 months now. Speed is 256 kbps, however download goes upto 25 kbps. Iam on a 1.50 GB allowance every month and am paying a thousand rupees every month. However IF i pay before my due date they let me keep my unused allowance like 500MB or whatever i have.
What do you guys have?
Anyone have any info on the PTCL-V wireless connection /internet ???February 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM #2
We use Dancom Broadband and pay similar rates, have a 384 kbps download, and have a 6GB download limit...but there's 3 of us living here. Brought a WiFi router from back home and we can get online from the TV lounge or anywhere else in the apartment so that comes in handy.
2 years ago it used to be unlimited for Rs. 4000/month with Dancom but people started abusing the setup by opening up net cafes and downloading like crazy so now we pay per GB....kinda sucks but oh well.February 8th, 2007, 12:13 AM #3
Wateen will be launching soon. The service will comprise of WiMAX. There will broadband internet and many other features. This will also bring competition for Worldcall.February 24th, 2007, 01:05 PM #4
Multinet is a new one with different packages but they crash often during the day etc.
One of my friends uses a comsats package, gets 32kbps all the time but its expensive, 1500 for 2 gb!Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By veena89g in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: August 18th, 2011, 02:54 AM
- By siddique123 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: May 10th, 2011, 05:14 PM
- By chickoos in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 19th, 2008, 12:56 AM
- By maik7upurz in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: August 29th, 2006, 11:27 PM