Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: 2nd Year MBBS
- September 5th, 2011, 02:21 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2009
- New York
- 0 times
2nd Year MBBS
Good evening guys.
I spent the entire first year MBBS diddling about and not doing much. I just studied mad hard (16-18 hours a day) in the last 2 months and barely passed the First Prof Part I.
Now it's nearing the time for First Prof part II (December) and I would like to get a tiny bit of head start on the studying. Starting with Biochemistry, which is my weakest subject, can anyone please share some advice on what books to study and what topics to tackle. The more specific you are, the more helpful you will be. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ahwar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 2nd, 2012, 10:27 PM
- By anasahmed24 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: December 15th, 2011, 05:49 PM
- By blindfury86 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: December 27th, 2010, 12:58 PM
- By badal_khan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: January 30th, 2010, 07:14 PM
- By blindfury86 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: November 3rd, 2008, 12:58 AM