Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: How to Proceed in Medical FIeld
- January 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2010
- 0 times
How to Proceed in Medical FIeld
I m a First year Medical student, I need some of the help to proceed in this field further.
Like what are the different options for a medical student.
WHat are advantages of taking USMLE ( plz explain Briefly about it)
After graduation whats the next step?
YOur suggestion are valuable. please share your experiences.January 7th, 2012, 11:23 PM #2
1-You can apply for residency in US.
2-You can apply for fellowship in US if you are a recognised post-graduate.
(Both these depend on your ability i.e. how you did well in USMLE steps.)
You may be eligible for New Zealand registration exam and also apply for UAE.
for N.Z you need to pass NZREX in span of 5 years after USMLE, if u pass NZREX u can have job in just a couple of months.
hope it'll help, gud luck!
Last edited by adilshaikh348; January 7th, 2012 at 11:25 PM.January 7th, 2012, 11:27 PM #3January 11th, 2012, 11:56 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ammara DMC in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 13Last Post: October 27th, 2014, 10:41 AM
- By HeatherMarie in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 25Last Post: August 13th, 2011, 09:30 PM
- By mhc7791 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 8Last Post: July 7th, 2011, 10:31 AM
- By Natacha in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 18Last Post: October 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM