Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- June 16th, 2012, 11:38 AM #1
Totally new to the MBBS world, new a few tips!
I think i've secured a seat in a good medical college far away from my place.
Already very nervous about how this entire medical journey is going to be!
MBBS ain't that easy, ive heard, but ive always loved biology, so i guess i'll manage.
Just needed a little help on which books do i need to study from for the first year, can anyone help me?June 16th, 2012, 04:50 PM #2
Well what i suggest you is Guyton for Physiology
Keith L Moore for Anatomy
Harper And Lippincott for Biochemistry !June 18th, 2012, 01:50 AM #3
August 4th, 2012, 09:00 PM #4
- Member Since
- May 2011
- Central Park Medical College (1 of the BEST Alma Maters, affiliated with UHS)
- 130 times
Physiology FIRDAUS N GUYTON
Biochemistry SATYA N FAIQ AHMAD
Anatomy BD CHAURASIA N ESSENCE NATTER'S ATLAS is must
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By cmekhala in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 27th, 2014, 10:29 AM
- By nigedgeklyZek in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 03:16 AM
- By McDreamy in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: November 28th, 2008, 12:38 PM
- By Majid in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 41Last Post: September 24th, 2007, 01:54 AM
- By Rehan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 42Last Post: July 14th, 2006, 09:31 PM