Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: about myself
- August 15th, 2012, 01:28 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2012
- 0 times
hey.... i wanted to know wether studying in india is better or uk is betterAugust 16th, 2012, 01:01 AM #2
This depends on a lot of things.
- How much do you want to pay for your education?
- How willing are you to be away from your family for a long period of time? (assuming you'd be alone)
- Where do you want to end up practicing after you graduate?
- How easy is it to get a visa? (if required)
Maybe you can provide us some more specifics about your situation and people can better assist you.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)