Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Residency in Europe
- August 15th, 2007, 01:15 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2007
- Thessaloniki, Greece
- 0 times
Residency in Europe
I'm in the 3rd year of medicine in Greece
and I would like some information about getting a residency (specialty)
in a European country (other than Greece) in an English University, so that I now in advance what qualification I will be needing in order to enter there later.
I speak English, French and I'm learning Spanish but the language will not be a problem as I have enough time to learn a new one.
I just wish to do the residency in English.
Could you give me some links or some information about it?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ankith in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 9th, 2012, 03:23 PM
- By bellagio in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: March 12th, 2012, 11:36 AM
- By awaiseali in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: September 27th, 2008, 12:42 AM
- By awaiseali in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: December 10th, 2007, 03:58 PM
- By Majid in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 27Last Post: September 28th, 2007, 08:58 PM