Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 3rd, 2007, 12:54 AM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2007
- Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- 0 times
Help a dutch medical student that wants to go overseas
I'm Cecile, 21 years old and of course I'm a medical student. Third year. The Radboud University where I study stands in the beautiful country of The Netherlands. And guess what, I also life in the most beautiful town of the Netherlands... (it's a miracle!): Nijmegen.
The reason I wanted te be part of this forum/site is that, for my study I need to set up a research. A medical science research. I want to do that research in a foreign country. So this is where I might need the help of a medical student outsite the Netherlands. So I figured this might be the place to be.
I hoping a student can help me to get in contact with your University so I can come over and make a fantastic research :p. I'm most interested in Gynaecology, and I'm planning to do my research in that area.
So if you can help me, or if you want (need to) do a research yourself in that area contact me, and react to this post.
Thank you very much! Greetings form Holland
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sahernaqvi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 23Last Post: August 6th, 2013, 11:02 AM
- By Rehan in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 71Last Post: May 6th, 2013, 03:04 PM
- By mikittyXD in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 18Last Post: January 7th, 2012, 11:44 PM
- By raza77 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 29th, 2011, 03:22 AM
- By badal_khan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM