Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- May 2nd, 2013, 04:07 AM #1
- Member Since
- May 2013
- New Zealand
- 0 times
Med Student Volunteering Opportunities in Middle East
I'm a 3rd year med student in New Zealand. I was hoping to do some volunteer work this summer in the Middle East and was wondering if any of you out there have any previous experience with this or any advice that you can offer me.
It's quite hard trawling through all the organisations via google and figuring out what is legitimate and what isn't.
I would appreciate ANY help!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ms1995 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM
- By beeeloved in forum Middle East Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 15th, 2012, 06:48 PM
- By SsalmanF in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: December 18th, 2009, 03:07 AM
- By swansong in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM
- By AZEE in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 8th, 2008, 09:27 PM