Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 29 of 29
- February 20th, 2008, 10:08 PM #21
LOL! LMFAO ROFL!
"Dont talk in front of my back!" lol!February 21st, 2008, 06:13 PM #22
February 21st, 2008, 07:04 PM #23March 5th, 2008, 02:42 PM #24
- Member Since
- Jan 2006
- Lake Forest, CA, United States
- 36 times
Yesterday our microbiology teacher was telling us about how fascinated she used to be with the names of the organisms and how when she was learning them for the first time she was planning on naming her kids Shigella and Salmonella if they were girls and Proteus and Pseudomonas if they were boys. #eek#rofl#laughNovember 19th, 2013, 01:30 AM #25
This thread is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Once our teacher was explaining the disease resulting from iodine deficiency known as 'goiter'
She asked me...
And i cudnt remember the name of the disease
"Telllll...goieeter...u no know?!!"
And i soo wanted to say " i 'NO' know ma'am"November 22nd, 2013, 09:47 PM #26December 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM #27
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2December 4th, 2013, 08:46 PM #28
funny.......... hahahaha........... like my physics teacher style of speaking like beta ummmmmmm ye na ummmmmmm ap smajhnay ki koshish karain uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm............December 5th, 2013, 12:56 PM #29
our english teacher once said A pa lled rather than apalled as a whole. im searching the word in the book and wn i found it i gave outa roar of laughter in front of my teacher. bechari was so sweet rather than scolding she got more confused!!
nd our chem teacher...
benzene jo hai na has jo hai na six jo hai na sigma bonds jo hai na in jo hai na benzene ring jo hai na!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sparkles19 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: June 19th, 2012, 11:01 AM
- By kuchwa in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: December 12th, 2008, 11:58 AM
- By trulydesi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: November 15th, 2008, 06:27 PM
- By Rehan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 29Last Post: February 20th, 2008, 06:27 PM
- By Sadia in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 24Last Post: October 29th, 2007, 07:10 AM