Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 40 of 57
- December 27th, 2013, 03:17 PM #21
But baby, so what if I ain't got money. I could have offered you so, so much more. But you won't get it.
Karma is cruel. Now I go to college with women who I would wanna give the 20rs to, so they can buy a razor and take care of the stache situation.
I was thinking about this, is speaking and writing english subjective? I mean if it was, then there would be no such thing as standard english, right? I was gonna white knight for shaskha, but I now realise that he/she is just wrong.December 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM #22December 28th, 2013, 09:13 PM #23December 28th, 2013, 09:17 PM #24December 28th, 2013, 11:07 PM #25
saske pls mai frand tech me inglis, me no spek proparlay.
- - - Updated - - -
P.S. I'm always happy."Tomorrowland! Front to the black, left to the right, i need everyone to start pouncing with me right now!!!" - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. <3December 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM #26December 29th, 2013, 09:13 PM #27December 29th, 2013, 09:22 PM #28
You gotta admit, i am indeed very good at convincing people with talks Lol. I go real smooth, no wonder people usually befriend me a lot easier, however i find pakistani creepy lads, obnoxious and the way they just stare at girls is totally indecent, not my thing to do. I go all the casual way ;D
- - - Updated - - -"Tomorrowland! Front to the black, left to the right, i need everyone to start pouncing with me right now!!!" - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. <3December 29th, 2013, 09:38 PM #29December 29th, 2013, 11:46 PM #30December 30th, 2013, 01:03 AM #31"Tomorrowland! Front to the black, left to the right, i need everyone to start pouncing with me right now!!!" - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. <3December 30th, 2013, 03:36 AM #32December 30th, 2013, 04:11 AM #33
Poor lass, i feel bad for her Lol.December 30th, 2013, 01:06 PM #34December 30th, 2013, 01:49 PM #35
Reminds me of something:
Forgive her, she is Pakistan.December 30th, 2013, 06:13 PM #36December 30th, 2013, 06:14 PM #37December 30th, 2013, 06:16 PM #38December 30th, 2013, 06:20 PM #39
One word for that English, "Hysterical" LMAO. " loadshedding destroy my life and wifi too" HAHAHAHAHA, btw its Load "shredding" lolDecember 30th, 2013, 07:07 PM #40
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ash.irfan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 28th, 2013, 06:52 AM
- By Bhattiipad in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 26th, 2013, 06:24 PM
- By saim in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: March 6th, 2012, 03:42 AM
- By ilybax3 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: April 8th, 2010, 09:09 PM