Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- March 30th, 2014, 09:34 PM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2014
- 0 times
Is My Studying Speed Too Slow?
Hi everyone, I'm in first year of MBBS. Lately watching my classmates, I've started to think that my studying speed is too slow. I'm a fast reader, but when I'm preparing for a test, it takes me really long. For example today I was preparing for biochemistry and it took me around 45 minutes to do 2 pages thoroughly.
This is why some of me friends prepare for tests overnights, but I have to start around 3 days before.
Is this bad? :/April 1st, 2014, 11:30 AM #2
I think that you are on your way. You're right, there is a lot of content for one to understand when you just start scratching the field but I believe that you made considerable progress on months. My advice is that you should ignore the learning speed matter. I know that sometimes we get anxious to see things working but instead of try to produce a lot of (maybe bad) code rapidly, you should try to build a solid foundation on each topic that you study. The time invested on building this foundation will certainly payoff.April 5th, 2014, 04:55 PM #3
My cousin starts preparing 5 days before a test.
If you study each day or keep revising, you won't take so long before tests.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Emma101 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: May 27th, 2014, 11:35 AM
- By ashrizwan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: March 29th, 2013, 06:28 PM
- By Sehrish Ch. in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: March 6th, 2012, 09:15 PM
- By irumaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: July 25th, 2010, 09:24 PM
- By sam yaqoob in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 27th, 2010, 04:49 AM