Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- March 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM #1
Pre-Dent thinking Pre-Med, Have I gone mad?
Hey everyone! It's nice to log in after while, just thought I'd start a thread and see what members have to say.
I am currently a freshman in college, and until a couple weeks ago I was hard core Dentistry fan. The hours, no emergencies, low liability insurance, etc. Lately I started volunteering at a hospital by my house. Not doing anything hands on, just sit around at the reception desk and help people find where to go. But the more I volunteer at the hospital the more I am starting to like medicine. The prestige of being a doctor, the vastness of medicine, the break through in technology and science in medicine everyday. I think I'm a little confused. Do I want to let go of great hours and no emergencies, for a field thats mind blowingly interesting, and prestigious?
Just asking for your honest thoughts and opinions.
(Hoping not to get bashed, I hope this forum is the same way I left it)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Britt_any in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 4Last Post: October 23rd, 2011, 12:38 AM
- By MastahRiz in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 11Last Post: April 28th, 2011, 01:43 PM
- By MR 123 in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
- By diamond in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 30th, 2008, 11:40 AM
- By Mano in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: September 23rd, 2008, 12:43 PM