Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MCAT Scores
- October 5th, 2008, 09:53 PM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2008
- United states
- 0 times
Would like to create a DATABASE showing variability of “accepted MCAT scores” from an accredited school; MD and DO.
This question was placed yesterday with interesting results. Not seeking individuals receiving P10, B10, and V11 who got into Hopkins...and although that may be your personal low score... I am more interested in the person having a P9 B9 and V6 who got an interview (what schools gave you an interview and what school finally accepted you.
We all have bad days and I would like to help someone determine if taking the M_CRAPS again is advisable or just to place their application.
HELPING SOMEONE REALIZE THEIR DREAM
I am not looking for the average from a particular school.
Would like to get data from 50 to 100 medical schools.
*****All you have to let me know is: Your actual scores: example: P8, B8, V7 from OhioState...AND what schools gave you an interview*****
Feel free to email the score to: mudpiles at yahoo dot com if you are apprehensive to place them here.
Thanks in advance for your help!!!!
The salutatorian from Jefferson a few years ago had MCAT scores: P8, B8 and V9.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By student123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: October 11th, 2012, 09:20 PM
- By saira16 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: April 4th, 2012, 09:16 PM
- By hope32 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 31st, 2011, 08:10 PM
- By eponman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: February 15th, 2011, 06:42 PM
- By bigboi_baller in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: December 21st, 2007, 10:04 AM