Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- March 3rd, 2009, 12:46 AM #1
which medical centers in NY doesn't require USMLE step1 for electives?
I wanted to apply for electives at Suny downstate, NY ..but i did't quite properly understand what they mean in for eg. requiring proof of NYS "letter of eligebility"? and also they require malpractice/liability and personal health insurance, what if my country(and i'm sure) doesn't provide medical students (undergraduate) by malpractice insurance... from where i should get it?
I really would like to apply for electives this summer at Downstate..but i'm not sure in things and what can you recommend? is it good place for med students electives?
P.S. i'd specifically like to apply for clinical ophthalmology electives.March 10th, 2009, 12:22 AM #2
why no answer from anyone? please answer. HELP!
Thanks in advanceMarch 10th, 2009, 07:12 PM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rubrospinal in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: June 8th, 2012, 11:51 PM
- By mahmooddr in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 4Last Post: June 6th, 2012, 06:56 AM
- By biyaa in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 1Last Post: December 27th, 2011, 02:09 AM
- By NarmaK in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 2Last Post: September 2nd, 2010, 08:07 PM
- By FaisalQ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 31st, 2010, 08:28 PM