Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Prof Ahead!
- November 4th, 2014, 06:31 PM #1
Hey seniors! I know it's prof season for all. But i wanted some tips regarding how to study for Prof? Less than a month is left and I have my 1st Prof! Really scary! I feel so unsatisfied by my prep.. Should I just study everything by giving bird's eye or should I study in detail everything even if it results in shortage of time and leaving some topics? Please help! JazaakAllah!
(BDS seniors preferred but MBBS seniors can help too..please!)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By vortex in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: October 16th, 2014, 02:05 AM
- By Shezzy1234 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: October 10th, 2014, 10:06 PM
- By Hina bangash in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 44Last Post: September 19th, 2014, 12:36 AM
- By Rafy anser in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: November 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM
- By taimur in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM