Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 15th, 2009, 06:54 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2008
- 0 times
Some Advice. Starting the Clinical Years
Ok todya I just recieved my final results and I am officially a 3rd year medical student. Pre-clinical years are over.
I wonder if you have any advice for these upcoming 3 years.
I've been told the clinical years are completely different.
If you personally had to go back to then what would be the things you wished you ahd known before?
THank you for any adviceJuly 28th, 2009, 10:08 PM #2
nothing much just pay attention as you have been doing for the past years its not a big deal dont think much about it do it normally as you have done earlier.....
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By isparkaling in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 18th, 2012, 04:35 AM
- By Zaini33 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM
- By ar.sa.lan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 9th, 2012, 12:22 AM
- By Naaila in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 20th, 2010, 04:22 PM
- By qaswedfr in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: December 5th, 2010, 06:44 PM