Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- February 18th, 2016, 12:55 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2016
- 0 times
Project On Every Day DIY Tools For The Elderly And Disabled
Good Morning Folks
I am starting a project on how DIY tools used for home maintenance can be improved, so that they can be easily used by the elderly, disabled, and other individuals who have below average movement and strength in their hands and body. The tools which I had in mind were things like hammer, screw driver, tape measure, pliers, torch, Allen keys, and a craft knife.
Could you be kind enough to tell me where I could go in order to find out whether or not tools like the above are already available on the market for use by people with disabilities?
If not, where is the best place to go in order to get more information regarding this?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By shaman.adil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: August 8th, 2013, 06:54 AM
- By ed121212 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: March 18th, 2013, 10:29 PM
- By mikeconrad in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 7Last Post: September 19th, 2012, 03:57 PM
- By solitude in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: September 12th, 2009, 09:29 PM
- By yxa258 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: August 21st, 2007, 03:14 PM