Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- May 10th, 2011, 10:44 PM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2006
- 0 times
doing Presenting Research in US and Elsewhere!
I would like to share (or brag about) my experience getting accepted by American Society of Microbiology for a poster presentation. My topic was about Dengue infections in Karachi and how they are spreading in the community. It got accepted and is on its way to US for presentation.
I got denied the visa to present it, but my other friend, who applied for visa to present another poster along with got accepted for B1 multiple 5 yr visa based on his acceptance at ASM! It makes the deal all the more sweeter. I would recommend that other med students also hike up and proactively seek such conferences for presentations.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By cutiepie_san in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 6Last Post: March 21st, 2015, 04:40 PM
- By maxy6767 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: July 3rd, 2011, 08:00 PM
- By inception in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 6Last Post: November 15th, 2010, 08:31 PM
- By Ammara DMC in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 23rd, 2010, 09:45 AM
- By Sine240 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 10:54 PM