Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 26 of 26
- November 30th, 2013, 11:58 AM #21November 30th, 2013, 02:42 PM #22
I mean extra funds. trip charges and fine(when absent)??December 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM #23
Can someone PLEASE tell me if i should invest my money in Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology? I already have Guyton, and it's obviously the best.
Professors tell me to buy Ganong, seniors tell me to stay away. Haven't read many good reviews about it so I think I should NOT buy it?!
Anybody?December 12th, 2013, 05:16 PM #24December 12th, 2013, 05:58 PM #25December 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM #26
I have asked this in the other thread, but how important is it to have the latest editions?Future Doc. Coffee Lover.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ramsha.zee in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 15Last Post: July 31st, 2015, 06:37 PM
- By fatima rauf in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 08:46 AM
- By simron in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: August 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM
- By solitude in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: August 14th, 2013, 08:02 PM
- By UltraSpy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: November 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM