Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: mbbs 2011 book list
- December 7th, 2011, 03:16 PM #1
mbbs 2011 book list
can anyone please give me the book list for 2011 1st year mbbs classes please?#nerdDecember 10th, 2011, 11:12 AM #2
- Member Since
- Nov 2010
- 2 times
hello mari2095.well for first year books I am guessing your subjects are physiology,anatomy and biochemistry.
Physiology: Guyton and Hall. (learn to love this one)
as a short book you can either use BRS physiology or what we call
Anatomy: I suggest you use the book by Keith L Moore Clinically oriented anatomy. you can also choose grays anatomy for students.
Biochemistry: you have a choice, either get harper's which is kinda more intense or stick with lippincott.
get the complete BRS series. Its good for revision. Dont just study from it though, you will miss basic and important concepts.
Last edited by arghal; December 10th, 2011 at 11:31 AM.December 11th, 2011, 11:03 AM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Mohsin in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 7th, 2012, 12:40 AM
- By soursugar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 143Last Post: December 17th, 2011, 07:39 AM
- By Sarah H. in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: November 7th, 2007, 02:55 PM
- By Sarah H. in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: November 7th, 2007, 02:55 PM