Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Best book for studying abdomen?
- February 3rd, 2012, 07:12 PM #1
- Member Since
- Dec 2010
- 1 times
Best book for studying abdomen?
hey can anyone tell me which bks to study for abdomen? I have started with last n klm for cliniclzFebruary 6th, 2012, 06:40 PM #2
Depends on what suits you. Personally I've been doing it from snells. easily understood and straight forward. good organisation. good combination when complemented with netters atlas. clearly stated surrounding relations, clinical blue boxes,blood/nerve/lymph supplies and the numerous tables make memorising important information alot easier. relations in the abdomen and understanding the embryology are particularly important when it comes to the abdomen.
Last edited by ramo91; February 6th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.February 26th, 2012, 05:01 AM #3
I like this forum. I'm glad to have found so much great information here. Many thanks to you all people!March 6th, 2012, 09:15 PM #4
- Member Since
- Mar 2011
- 0 times
This is the time period of computers and internet technologies. Just about all of us must have a minimum understanding about these technologies. Being comfortable with technology will certainly ease much of our everyday businesses and definitely will enable us to get introduced to many exciting opportunities.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mariaevangeline in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: September 13th, 2012, 10:54 PM
- By saleem khan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: July 31st, 2012, 12:44 AM
- By saleem khan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: July 28th, 2012, 08:30 PM
- By keahkintana in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 4Last Post: December 26th, 2011, 07:54 PM
- By Naaila in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: February 2nd, 2011, 08:28 PM