Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Clinical Electives in Australia
- August 25th, 2012, 12:19 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2012
- Karachi, Pakistan
- 0 times
Clinical Electives in Australia
Yo guys. I am currently in 4th sem in medical college at Karachi, Paksitan which basically means that i am IMG. I am interested in doing clinical electives in Australia.
I have searched alot, but I couldn't find good any good stuff.
What I want to know :
I have been searching the threads and are the requirements same for clinical electives in AUS as they are in US or UK (i.e. you can only apply after 8th sem/4thyear?)
Has anyone of you applied for clinical electives in australia? If yes, what are the visa requirements and expenses of applying and living there?
Plus what are some good hospitals to do clinical electives?
I will really appreciate all the help
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ashish_padnani in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 28Last Post: June 17th, 2012, 05:15 AM
- By doc faixa in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: December 27th, 2011, 05:31 PM
- By orauf89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: June 26th, 2010, 07:15 PM
- By fahdi in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 3Last Post: April 29th, 2008, 08:21 PM
- By idontknow in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 6Last Post: November 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
Tags for this Thread