Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How Many More Years for Surgery?
- November 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM #1
How Many More Years for Surgery?
Medica studies would take 5 years followed by one year House Job to get registered with PMDC and be able to practice.
So if someone is interested in surgery (general one)how many more years its gonna take? I read somewhere 5 more years!
I have a real fascination with surgery and feel like it sort of would "complete" me and only then would I be a real, helpful doctor.
Can anyone please also elaborate how we end up there? I mean how good we have to do in our academics and profs to get onto the merit? (People say that there is a merit for it too and those on high merit would be selected).
Thanks in advance!Ibn Sina(The Doctor of Doctors!)His major contribution to medical science was his famous book al-Qanun which remained supreme for SIX CENTURIES and surveyed the entire medical knowledge available from ancient and Muslim sources. Al-Qanun is like this massive medical book even worse than B.D anatomy (as has no pic) but I still hope to give it a read someday.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By misskhan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
- By Justina12 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM
- By docrux in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 13th, 2011, 09:56 AM
- By Lillymon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 17th, 2010, 05:38 AM
- By MedMary86 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: July 19th, 2010, 11:39 PM