Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- August 5th, 2013, 03:07 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2013
- 0 times
Final Year MBBS Medicine in Short Time.
My final year exams are in December this year and until now I have done only GIT, Endo and CVS from Davidson once and all the rest needs to be done. I'm not sure if I'd be able to complete Davidson in time. Would it be possible to complete it in time or should I switch to Inam Danish(as a few people recommended. But I find it harder to understand/retain). Considering that I have yet to prepare for my other subjects aswell(surgery, paeds, gynae/obs). + Any recommendations on how to get it all done(medicine + other subjects) and pass the exam.
Thanks.September 1st, 2013, 02:08 AM #2
I prefer swithc to inam danish because you still have more subjects to go,ID is not that bad it has almost everything...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By saanchi in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: February 12th, 2014, 04:06 PM
- By DR.HASSANASGHAR in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: July 15th, 2013, 12:24 AM
- By Mehwish khan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: May 11th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Going to Get My O-Level and A-Level Results in the Same Year. Will I Be Able to Get Equivalence in Time?By 111hasni111 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 6th, 2012, 10:56 AM
- By mhass24 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: September 5th, 2011, 02:21 AM