Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 1st, 2013, 06:00 PM #1
Hi this is Iqrarocks!
I am in 2nd year of medical school in Pakistan. I plan on doing my residency in U.S. preferably in Internal Medicine. I will be done with my 2nd year this October and vacation/elective time will follow. Instead of wasting my vacations sitting idly, I want to do electives. Can anyone recommend me what would be the best elective to take? (And also please tell me if electives outside U.S. count)
Regardless of whether these will count in terms of getting me a residency in U.S., I hope this will help me clinically.
So what elective should I do from the following choices?
Explanations along with answers would be much appreciated!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By murk in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM
- By inception in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: March 5th, 2012, 08:27 PM
- By samzai in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 26th, 2010, 04:51 PM
- By isha in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: July 8th, 2007, 04:04 PM
- By MsCooper in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: September 28th, 2006, 10:23 PM