Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- November 30th, 2013, 05:42 PM #1
Recommended Books For MBBS First Year
Hey everyone! Im selected for mbbs in rawalpindi medical college but im not aware of the books that i need to buy n books that i need for guidence. Please do guide me that which books should i buy n which ones must b used for reference.. Will appreciate alot if rmc seniors guide me??December 1st, 2013, 11:21 PM #2
- Member Since
- Oct 2012
- 16 times
Well im not an rmc student but can guide you with the books for sure.
For anatomy u'll be needing human anatomy by bd churasia and clinically oriented anatomy by klm.
For biochem mushtaq and lipincott will be enough.harper is a recommended book but u'll be using it mostly in your 2nd year.
And for physiology guyton is the best.
Hope this helps.best of luck.cheersDecember 4th, 2013, 08:45 AM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ramsha.zee in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 15Last Post: July 31st, 2015, 06:37 PM
- By simron in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: August 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM
- By solitude in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: August 14th, 2013, 08:02 PM
- By maik7upurz in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: February 23rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
- By UltraSpy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: November 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM