Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- December 29th, 2013, 11:44 AM #1
Biochem Books For 1st Year
which book should we use...
stayanarayna, lippincott, mushtaq, hashmi, harper, chatterjee
there are so many books and some seniors says stayanarayna...
some recommend lippin nd mushtaq... an some say use harper...
what should i do..?? m really worried about biochem... its going weakMarch 29th, 2014, 06:17 PM #2April 5th, 2014, 05:25 PM #3
Lippincott doesn't have most of the topics covered in first.
Harper is better but I think even that has some things lacking. So you will have to read more than 1 book for each topic. That's what I have done so far.
So harper and 1 or 2 of the indian/pakistani authors' books.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ramsha.zee in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 15Last Post: July 31st, 2015, 06:37 PM
- By mishi in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: December 28th, 2013, 05:07 PM
- By fatima rauf in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 08:46 AM
- By solitude in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: August 14th, 2013, 08:02 PM
- By UltraSpy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: November 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM