Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: SAT II Vs MCAT?
- August 15th, 2008, 07:37 PM #1
SAT II Vs MCAT?
If you had to take the SAT Subject Tests or MCAT, which one would you? Which one is easier? Or they are the same thing?
Plus, do Pakistani Private colleges take MCAT/SAT II scores rather than entry tests?August 16th, 2008, 01:12 AM #2
Just to be clear, MCAT on this forum generally refers to the US MCAT, not the Pakistani one. I'm going to assume the American one is the one you're talking about.
Personally, I think SAT II's are way easier than the MCAT, and you should use that to your advantage.
Yes, private colleges do take MCAT/SAT II scores instead of entrance test scores. Foreign students basically never take the entrance test, unless they can't submit either of their scores for MCAT/SAT II.August 16th, 2008, 11:48 PM #3
thanks for the reply
And public colleges require entry tests from foreigners?August 17th, 2008, 12:04 AM #4August 17th, 2008, 02:38 AM #5
- Member Since
- May 2008
- 4 times
take the SAT IIs. MCAT sucks. Plus it's a college level (BSc based) test, not high school based. SAT II is cake compared to MCAT.September 19th, 2008, 10:33 AM #6
Yea I am studying for them.
I know Shifa accepts SAT II scores in place of entry test, but I called up someone today and they said Riphah also started entry test for foreign students..They don't accept SAT II scored. The guy doesn't work at Riphah anymore, it was his cell # on the site and apparently website is outta date.
He gave me a number to call em, but i cant get through.
What about Fauji Foundation college? Is there a entry test for foeign students?September 19th, 2008, 02:51 PM #7
i think rifah comes under uhs so it has to follow its rules
al shifa comes under bahria university and thats why its safe from all the rubbish happenin with other medical colleges in punjab
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By toxicdevil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
- By saira16 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 30th, 2012, 09:33 AM
- By mycba in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 25th, 2010, 10:10 PM
- By arooj10 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: June 8th, 2010, 06:20 AM
- By paddu in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 23rd, 2008, 08:07 AM