Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- August 23rd, 2008, 08:01 AM #1
Have you taken the SAT I?
How'd you do?
This October's going to be my third try.
I think it really sucks that colleges (both in the US and Pakistan) mostly just throw Writing scores out the window. It's my best section. #sad
I have a combined score of 1380 right now, but I know people who scored 1350 and didn't get accepted into AKU. So, hoping to at least break 1450 this time. I really wish they considered the SAT out of 2400...
Two more questions: Do Pakistani med schools superscore? Also, does it matter to them how many times you take the SAT? (I know it does for US schools but, I haven't read about this anywhere for Pak schools, so any help will be appreciated.)
Last edited by paddu; August 23rd, 2008 at 08:09 AM. Reason: GrammarAugust 23rd, 2008, 08:07 AM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By toxicdevil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
- By saira16 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 30th, 2012, 09:33 AM
- By arooj10 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: June 8th, 2010, 06:20 AM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 6th, 2009, 05:11 AM