Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 23rd, 2014, 04:03 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2014
- 0 times
Help With IBCC Conversion For American High School?
I'm a senior this year at an American high school and will be applying to medical schools in Pakistan later this year Inshallah. I was just wondering if someone could give me a rough estimate of what my IBCC equivalency score would be?
AP Bio - 93%
AP chem - 83%
AP physics 2 - 90%
English 11 - 96%
U.S History (this would count as my 'extra' subject) - 100%
Also, is the IBCC certificate needed for all private med schools? I've heard great things about Dow International, and was wondering if I could just submit my transcript and sat II scores and if that would be enough?
Thanks in advance!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By znb18 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 28th, 2013, 07:35 AM
- By znb18 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 11th, 2013, 12:11 AM
- By Iamabcd in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: July 31st, 2013, 05:03 AM
- By Star in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 05:34 AM
- By misanthropic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: August 7th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Tags for this Thread