Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 3rd, 2014, 09:44 PM #1
SAT II Test Centre Not Available.
So I am currently applying for the MBBS program in Pakistani medical colleges. I've also applied at DOW INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, submitted the application form, admission fees and everything. Now they require SAT II scores in 3 subjects, so I decided to give the SAT II test, here in Karachi. The next test is on October 11th 2014 but the problem is that all the test centres for Karachi are FULL, no seats available. The Karachi test centres are available for the next test date, i.e. November 8th. But I am worried that DIMC might have reached the limit of students they can accept by then. So should I opt for choosing a different city as a centre and give the test in October or is it OK to wait and give it in the month of November in my own city?
I'll be very grateful if you help me out.
Thanks.August 4th, 2014, 12:13 AM #2August 4th, 2014, 12:40 AM #3
Actually It's first come first serve basis so there's no deadline. The classes start from December 30th so I guess maybe that leaves me with enough time to submit my scores if I give the exam in November. Thank you so much for your reply. Really appreciate it."May your dreams defy the laws of gravity."
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mahhum12 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: July 25th, 2014, 10:49 PM
- By Sarah_K in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 15th, 2014, 10:51 PM
- By burn logs in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 9th, 2013, 09:50 AM
- By Addy123456 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 11th, 2011, 01:28 AM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: August 7th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Tags for this Thread