Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 6th, 2014, 01:26 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2014
- 0 times
Help Needed, 26 Days To Exam, Didn't Study Word Due To Family Issues.1st Year Kmu
Asalam a alaikum.
i m in deep trouble.
26 days for finals.
n thinking how would do i cover anatomy, physiology and biochem?
i had family problems and couldn't study. please help me?
what books should i study?short books?
and any strategy?
1st year kmu bmc.August 6th, 2014, 08:19 AM #2
starting with physiocram as much of firdaus as you can, do go through tables and flow charts in guyton specially the ones mentioned in respiration and cvsfor biochem you have to cover whole topics such as vitamins from lippincott,carbs proteins lipids from mushtaqthe best thing you can do is ask a senior to mark your books, buy goal and prepare most redundant questions in past papersInshaAllah you will score good in your exams JazakAllahAugust 13th, 2014, 06:07 PM #3
If you have access to past papers, that would be invaluable. However, as cefspan said, try to cram as much as possible with emphasis on topics that are most often asked in your exams.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ar2013 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: February 27th, 2014, 04:04 AM
- By saanchi in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: February 12th, 2014, 04:06 PM
- By Sehrish Ch. in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 15th, 2011, 05:50 PM
- By < sara > in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: September 8th, 2011, 10:27 PM
- By geminii2006 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 2Last Post: January 2nd, 2007, 05:06 PM