Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Can You Guys Help Me Out?
- August 10th, 2014, 10:43 PM #1
Can You Guys Help Me Out?
To start of I really wish you guys all the best and pray that you get in your desired med schools. I have a couple of questions, not for myself (I'm happily studying in SHMDC, 2nd year Alhumdullilah ) a friend of mine lives in karachi. She didn't get a good score in the Agha khan wala test and now she wants other options
So my questions are:
If someone from karachi wants to get in a private med school in lahore, do they have to give punjab wala mcat?
Are there special seats for karachiites in FJ? I heard there are...If yes can you tell me more about them?
When exactly is mcat? Is there still time to register?August 24th, 2014, 09:30 AM #2
Only special seats in Govt. medical colleges are either 1) Foreign seats or 2) Seats for under-developed area's.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Feline in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: January 14th, 2014, 01:53 PM
- By Dr. Abc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: August 30th, 2013, 11:30 PM
- By Sana Quetta in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: August 17th, 2013, 02:41 PM
- By armynepal_07 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: August 6th, 2010, 07:55 PM
- By jiya 90 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 14th, 2010, 11:00 AM