Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 18th, 2014, 03:17 AM #1
I'm From Italy. MBBS In Pakistan?
I'm a pakistani girl from Italy! ( I only have pakistani passport). I live here since I was born. Now I have finished my pre-medical here. I have got 84/100 in my diploma. I don't have the original diploma because here in Italy the process to make it take one year, I have an international certificate of my diploma written by my college. Can I submit that to IBCC? I want to be a doctor so I'm considering the idea of studying in Pakistan. What do I need? I know that there is an MCAT entry test for medical on 31st august.. it's too late now.. But what is SAT II test? Can you please explain me how to get an admission?
ThanksAugust 18th, 2014, 03:03 PM #2
So you are not a citizen in Italy?
Or even some sort of permanent residency label on your passport from the Italy government?
You will have to personally email/contact them and explain your situation I guess, it shouldn't be too hard :/
SAT II is for admission into private medical colleges.
First step is to get an equivalence ASAP.August 18th, 2014, 03:13 PM #3
Hey thanks for answering!
I have a residence permit to stay here in Italy.
Should I take SAT II?
Because for MCAT there is no time
Last edited by sana1; August 18th, 2014 at 03:25 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By chickoos in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 4Last Post: July 4th, 2015, 10:49 PM
- By Hamza Khalid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: April 11th, 2014, 06:51 PM
- By Rana Noman in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: January 6th, 2014, 09:21 PM
- By toxicdevil in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 3Last Post: July 28th, 2013, 03:14 PM
- By lite_lord in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 13th, 2011, 06:48 AM