Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- August 19th, 2014, 10:46 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2014
- 0 times
Medschool Of Pakistan Vs Any European Union Registered Medschool?
Hello. I just wanted some advice. I am a Pakistani national. Even though, I have applied in Shifa International Islamabad, I have the option and a chance at studying abroad in a European Union Registered Medical college. Which one should I prefer if I plan on working in UK/Europe after graduation? Will studying abroad somehow benefit me over studying here?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Medstud in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: May 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
- By Pakguy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM
- By < sara > in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 10th, 2008, 01:59 AM
- By Lauradraghici in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: November 19th, 2007, 11:44 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 17th, 2007, 06:44 PM